12.5.09

- Truth shall set you free...















Have you ever felt as if your life was worth writing?
Have you experienced a life changing event?
Are you really conscious of which are your priorities in life?
Do you consider yourself a special person?
My personal answer for all of this questions is "Yes".

After a deep personal reflexion, I have discovered something wonderful about the world.

Have you ever thought of really how much people there is in the world, doing so much different things? If you really give it a shot, you may discover that while you are reading my story, there is someone out there, climbing a mountain, whilst in the other end of the world, there is someone living amongst nature, not so far from there a short granny is giving a walk through the park... And my list could last forever.


In the last few days, lots of things have changed in my life. Now that I`ve started blogging, my view of the world has changed a lot, the perception of several things. One of them, and the most important, is that now I`ve understood in a greater way what is individualism. For all believers, we think that god brought us to this world for some reason. As it is that way, there are people that are meant to be normal, there are people that are meant to be different. Have you ever taken 10 minutes to think about other people`s lives? I`ve understood that there are good people and there are bad people. My heart tells me that I am a good person, and my mind has understood it. My whole life I have been trying to hide the truth, as I feared it.

Now things have changed... I`ve realized that the world is a better place when the truth is known, even if it hurts.

Have you heard the saying: "God shall set you free"?

2 comments:

RedLan said...

Wow, I am so inspired reading this post. Keep it up!

Survive Unemployment said...

Life is full of changes, man, and that's because there are so many people in the world with so many different agendas, doing so many different things.

Good luck with your blog.

Post a Comment